What We Do For You
Sourcing the Best Staff
Alexander Lucey recruits all levels of hospitality Staff
- National/Operations and Area management
- HR and Revenue/Financial controllers
- Hotel and Operations Management
- All Levels of Gastro and Country Pub Management
- All Levels of Branded management
- Restaurant Management and Bar management
- All levels of F&B and C&B
- Front of House, Reservations and Head house keepers
- Reception, Bar and Waiting staff
- All Levels of Michelin & Rosette Chefs
- All Levels of Freshly trained Chefs
- All Levels of Branded Chefs
All candidates are thoroughly screened in an interview type situation, at which time details of their CV are discussed, including duties and responsibilities of previous roles. The registration process is detailed in approach, ensuring the highest service standard through informed decisions.
Candidates will complete a registration questionnaire and references are taken at this point.
Through thorough interview techniques, the company ensures that the skills, experience and preference of the candidates are fully understood, allowing precise matches for both bookings and vacancies.
Applicants are fully briefed on each booking. Information such as appropriate uniforms and shift expectations are covered, and the applicants are issued with a map and timesheet, ensuring that they arrive on time with an understanding of the unit and looking forward to the shift.
Candidates arriving for an interview for a permanent position will also arrive fully screened and briefed. Alexander Lucey gives both parties the confidence in the understanding that they are either suitable for the job they are interviewing for, or are interviewing someone who has already passed the initial screening process.
Want us to help find YOUR perfect job?
Just click below: